Role and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Hot Dog Solutions Team. We’re looking for an Account Manager, to report directly to the Hot Dog Solutions CEO.
As an account manager for HDS, you will be responsible for managing our relationships with our clients. To build long-term relationships with groups of our customers and generally keep our clients happy.
Hot Dog Solutions has expanded rapidly over recent months. Your job will be to project manage several key accounts and to ensure that all actions are recorded, and the needs of our clients met.
Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics and marketing.
The ideal candidate will consider themselves to be a digital native, with outstanding organizational and research skills. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail. Most importantly, will be willing to get hands on to support the team where necessary in order to deliver for clients.
You will be joining as our first Account Manager and have the opportunity to shape your role.
- Support HDS clients by managing key responsibilities and actions for each client account
- Operate as the key point of contact for assigned clients
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Make sure clients are looked after, receive updates, products and services in a timely manner
- Communicate client needs to the business and key stakeholders
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities and assist with business pitches
The Ideal Candidate
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Good digital understanding / past history of using CMS systems or working with affiliates.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally Photoshop (although graphics skills welcome – not essential)
Please email your CV and cover email to – firstname.lastname@example.org